5. Chewing gum or sleeping in church during sermon. Remember the church is neither a cinema hall nor a hotel. Please show reverence to your maker.
6. Sitting down during prayer or praise/worship session without any medical or health reasons. This makes you look very odd and unspiritual. Stop it.
7. Always looking at the church clock or your wrist watch during church hours insinuating that church should close. Please stop it.
8. Chatting and playing games on your phone during church service. It shows you are not spiritual. Please stop it.
9. Always leaving the church before closure for no particular appointment, making others who choose to stay till the end of service feel they don’t know what to do with their time. Stop it.
10. Gathering outside the church with other members to gossip or discuss football and politics while service is going on. Stop it!
My beloved in christ, kindly try to lead by example this new year with good character and attitudes and I pray this year will be your year of divine promotion, success & elevation in Jesus Mighty Name.
FORWARD TO ALL CHRISTIANS.
LETS HONOUR GOD WITH REVERENCE AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
Get a Quick link to all episodic stories Click here