RULES OF LIVING WITH PEOPLE
1. When you meet young people – PLS INSPIRE THEM.
2. When you meet children – PLS EDUCATE THEM.
3. When you meet old people – PLS HELP THEM.
4. When you meet wise people – YOU HAVE TO STUDY THEM.
5. When you meet leaders – MAKE SURE YOU HONOUR THEM.
6. When you meet foolish people – AVOID THEM, I REPEAT AVOID THEM
7. When you meet humble people – TREASURE THEM, they are rare
8. When you meet arrogant people – JUST IGNORE THEM.
9. When you meet gracious people – DO EMULATE THEM.
10. When you meet aspirational people – ELEVATE THEM, YES ELEVATE THEM
11. When you meet strong people – SUPPORT THEM, IT ONLY MAKES THEM STRONGER
12. When you meet godly people – PLS BLESS THEM.
13. When you meet elderly people – ALWAYS RESPECT THEM.
14. When you meet weak people – STRENGTHEN THEM, E get Y
15. When you meet hardworking people – PLS ENCOURAGE THEM.
16. When you meet kind people – PLS ESTEEM THEM.
17. When you meet Honest people –
DO PROMOTE THEM.
18. When you meet virtuous people – ALWAYS REWARD THEM.
19. once you meet evil people – EVADE THEM.
20. And in every situation watch, pray and wish everyone well.
1. Dr. Ben Carson once said, “I struggled academically throughout my grade school . yet i became the best neurosurgeon in the world in 1987.”
LESSON: Struggling may be a sign that you simply are on a verge of success. Don’t quit yet, Success is around the corner
2. Bill Gates said, “I didn’t even complete my university education, but i became the world’s richest man.”
LESSON: School does not make you rich. School is only supposed to polish what will make you rich, not make you rich, Hope you understand.
3. Christiano Ronaldo said, “I told my father that we would be very rich but he didn’t believe me I made it a reality.”
LESSON: Your words rule your life, If you mean what you say, each word will come to pass. You get what you say.
4. Hear Lionel Messi, “I Usually serve tea at a store to support my football training and now, became one among the world’s best footballers.”
LESSON: Believe in your dreams. Do not let your pain tell you how your future will look like.
5. Steve Jobs also penned, “I Usually sleep on the ground in my friends’ rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at The town temple, I later on founded Apple Company worth billions.”
LESSON: That you are small today does not mean that you will be small tomorrow. Keep trusting God.
6. Former British PM, Tony Blair said, “My teachers used to call me a failure, but I ended up becoming a Prime Minister.”
*LESSON:* Don’t let someone else’s opinions of you become your reality, NEVER!!
7. Bishop David Oyedepo said, “I started Living Faith Church from a lawn tennis court with three members only & preached prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me, but today we have the largest church auditorium in the world & two world-class universities.”
*LESSON:* Believe in yourself even if no one does & never think of quitting.
8. Nelson Mandela said, “I was in prison for 27 years & still became president.”
LESSON: You can be anything you want to be no matter where you have been or what you have been through, it doesn’t matter.
9.REECE once said “I drove a taxi to finance my university education but today I am a billionaire.”
LESSON: Don’t let your past decide the kind of future you need to have in life.
10. Harland Sanders, Founder of KFC once said, “I was on the verge of committing suicide when an Idea of opening a restaurant hit me after I retired as a cook in the Navy.”
LESSON: Nothing is ever too late. “Too late” is a language of failures. Your future can begin at any age. Don’t ever let AGE limit you.
11. Aliko Dangote once said, “I worked for my uncle since i used to be a boy, people looked down on me. I . took a loan from my uncle to open a small shop. I worked hard to make ends meet. Now I am the richest Man in all of Africa.
LESSON: Failures or limitations of the past don’t have any control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.
12. Barack Hussein Obama once said, “I am a son of a black immigrant from Kenya, I graduated from Harvard and later on became a Senator in Chicago. I was also the President of the foremost powerful nation on Earth, USA.”
LESSON: Never design your life like a garden where anyone can walk in and out freely. Design it just like the sky where everyone aspires to reach!
13. Arnold Swarzzenegger said, “I traveled to America in search of monetary independence once I was only 15yrs old. I became the world’s strongest man 7 times and also Mr Universe. I then got my Economics degree, then I became one amongst Hollywood’s best actors before I was now voted twice To be the governor of California.”
*LESSON:* Don’t wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams before you start doing them.
KINDLY SHARE TO MOTIVATE OTHERS.
All stories on Divplanet are Copyright protected. Get a Quick link to all episodic stories Click here