Jaa lifestyle Review – is jaa lifestyle – Real or Fake?.. you will find out in this post.
Good day friends and welcome to Divplanet. In today’s post, we will be talking about a website called Jaa lifestyle, we will also find out whether it is real or fake.
We are sure that you have many questions about Jaa lifestyle running up in your minds, such as what Is Jaa lifestyle?, Who is the owner of jaa lifestyle?, Is Jaa lifestyle is real or fake?, Jaa lifestyle is safe or not?, Is it safe to add money in Jaa Lifestyle, how does Jaa life style Works? and many more others.
Jaa Lifestyle Real or Fake
It is advised you read this complete article in order to get answers to all your questions about Jaa lifestyle.
What is Jaa lifestyle?
Jaa lifestyle is noting else but a company, which claims that it pays its customers to watch advertisements. (Terrific right) But if you want to join the money promising Jaa Lifestyle, then you will have to pay a fees of 10 Euro in the name of KYC.
Jaa Lifestyle Business Plan:
It is very easy to understand the Jaa Lifestyle business plan. According to their stated business plan, you have to watch 60 advertisements daily and you will get Rs. 240/- Per day i.e. Rs.7200/- per month.(indian currency) This will become your monthly income and you do not even need to make anyone a member for this income.
Apart from this, that company also claims that whenever you refer someone, then you will also get 100% direct referral income (Humm).
Just wait a minute and think why any company will give you money just to see the advertisement.
Jaa Lifestyle Review:
- Company Name – Jaa Lifestyle
- Website – https://www.jaalifestyle.com/
- Domain Registration – 28 September 2018
- Status – Doubtful
- Company Type – Finance / MLM
- Language – English
- Registered Office Address – 37th Floor One Canada Square, London, England, E14 5AB (Unverified)
Jaa Lifestyle Real or Fake:
As per our review and intensive research adding money to Jaa Lifestyle is absolutely not safe at all. We will go ahead to tell you some facts, after which you decide for yourself whether it is real or not.
- Jaa Lifestyle is still in the process of getting listed on the stock exchange for the last 1 year but has not been able to get it done.
- So far, there has been or is no restaurant, night club, luxury vehicles anywhere, but it is being said and believed that they will come, but no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
- Jaa Lifestyle company is saying that it will start payout only when it has reached 3 million users. If later the company said that they will start after 50 million users, then what will you do?
Keep these things in mind, before investing your hard earned money in Jaa Lifestyle.
Jaa lifestyle Owner:
- Mr. Shain Hymon : According to the information received from just YouTube, the CEO of Jaa Lifestyle was Mr. Shain Hymon. But he is also the promoter of the company and its plan. Prior to this, he has promoted 2 companies already in the same way, one of which is named The Javita Coffee Company and the other which is The Perfect Solution. Which was running from Hong Kong and both the companies have been closed/shut down.
- CARTER, Francis John : Later it was told by the company that CARTER, Francis John is now the director of the company. But he has resigned from his post on 8 December 2020, which is also on record.
- MARTIN, Terence Blackwood : Jaa Lifestyle has come as the new director of the company.
With the above information, you must have understood that the MD / CEO of Jaa Lifestyle changes anytime and anyday.
What Jaa lifestyle is doing?
Right now the company is currently not doing any work. Right now, the company is only showing big impossible dreams to their investors. In reality the company is not doing any kind of work whatsoever. At present the company has neither any products nor any kind of services.
As per company, it is giving/promising you Future Shares. Which has not been listed in any stock exchange since last 1 year. But you cannot sell that share or make any use of it (what’s the point?). Because this is a thing of the coming future and no one knows what will happen tomorrow lol.
How to withdraw money from Jaa Lifestyle?
You will be surprised and shocked to know that you cannot withdraw any money from Jaa Lifestyle.
So, as per our review and intensive research, it is definitely not safe to deposit money in Jaa Lifestyle company.
We take a look at as many as reviews on Internet, and I was not shocked or surprised to find some complaints. After reviewing so many websites and apps, I know how they work.
After the intensive research on the internet and on various forums we found many people sharing their experiences with the company, which are neither so good nor so bad.
The company however, has a Missing complete company owner information thereby defines the unsafeness of the website. Another big reason is that the company charges activation money from people to become member (very terrible).
You may like: Top 10 Cultist in Nigeria
All stories on Divplanet are Copyright protected. Get a Quick link to all episodic stories Click here