Guest post

Share your stories with us.

Let your stories go public with Divplanet.

Start writing at once. Guest posting on divplanet is free. Once you submit a post. It goes to our Admins for approval. If your post is approved. it will be published immediately. To fasten up approval. Here are some things you need to know.

What you need to know.

Guest Posting on divplanet is free. But if you want your music/post to appear on all pages/blog posts on divplanet. You will need to pay a certain amount of money depending on your plan.. Hit the WhatsApp icon below to know more.

  • We don’t accept post that shows full nakedness and porn.
  • We don’t accept posts that promotes fraud, hacking or any Other cyber crime.
  • When adding Back links to post. We only accept a Maximum of 2 back links. Anything more than that is highly unacceptable.
  • We don’t accept adverts on Guest post. If you want to advertise your products, go through the normal advertising process. Or apply to be one of our Authors. Our Authors only pay us 20% Advert rate.. The Remaining 80% goes to them in compensation to their contributions on divplanet.
  • If you want to advertise.. You can still contact us for sponsored posts.
  • On the tag space provided.. If your post is not Episodic. Please leave that field empty.
  • If post is Episodic, the tag name should carry the name of the story eg: Wedding Night Gone Wrong only. While post title can be Wedding night gone wrong (E1)- Problem.
  • Title of Episodic stories should be in the format; name of story (episode number)- episode title. Eg: Wedding night gone wrong (E1)- Problem.

Don’t have the strength to fill those forms below?? Or you don’t understand it.. Don’t worry ..send us a message on WhatsApp and we will do it for you. (For a small change)